Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blog about technology

Well.... there are two ways I look at it.
First - yippee, bravo, and cool - I get to email my sisters who are in other states in the middle of the night or early morning. I can have 3 way conference calls with my sisters. I can download music from itunes that reminds me of a different time with a different set of friends (get out of my life why don't you babe..oh, oh, oh. Cause you don't really love me. You just keep me hanging on....) :)

Second - I consider myself a technology widow on most days. What does my husband's computer have that I don't have. A mouse? So what!! So, there are lots of disadvantages to technology too. And for the people who just cannot LIVE without their cell phones, I always think of what my dad said when we tried to get him to buy one - "Why would I want your mom to be able to call me at anytime?" He now has one, but doesn't use it. And people talking on their phones during storytimes. Come on, when did that become okay to do?
I'll stop now.

2 comments:

Brett said...

Well for starters you don't have a Nvidea GeForce 8800 GTX graphics processor that has a Texture Fill Rate of 36.8 billion/sec or a Memory Bandwidth of 86.4 GB/sec) 86.4.

loradora said...

Just be thankful your husband doesn't play Guild Wars...it seriously could possibly end your marriage! Guess it's good I'm not married!! ;-)